I just spent 10 hours in the car driving from Indiana to Minnesota. My brain is a little mushy. And I realized on the way back I never posted anything this week. But like I said, mushy brain. No genius will be flowing forth tonight. Should I even be writing this? Probably not. Things get weird when I’m tired and full of road trip food.
Let’s just do this and see what happens. A few random thoughts:
- I’m tired of Frozen. And I haven’t even seen it. I’m tired of hearing how much you love it. And I’m tired of hearing about how “Let it Go” is like the best song ever. I’ve heard it. It’s not that great. You can tell me what a horrible person I am in the comments section. I can handle it.
- I’ve probably complained about this before, but what the heck is up with grown people proclaiming boredom? You really can’t find anything to occupy your time? Not a single thing? If you have so much time on your hands that you can’t fill it up with useful or interesting activities, you should start teaching classes on how to make that happen. Because it’s amazing.
- I had to pump gas wearing a t-shirt, capri pants and flip flops today, which would normally be a fairly uneventful tasks, except it was roughly 35 degrees outside. In the middle of the day. In April. That’s not okay.
- I came home to find Ryan had organized the garage, taken the storm windows off the house (thanks a lot Minnesota), and cleaned up the house. Even the dishes were done. I don’t know where my pack of gold stars is, but I need to find it so I can cover his entire face in them.
- Wyatt has had some…uh…challenges trying to learn to drink from a straw. But today, he got it. I think he was just waiting for Starbucks.
- When I’m packing for a trip, I’m a freak about keeping everything organized. I mean, I’ve got separate compartments in my bag for each day’s outfit. I go too far. But when I pack to go home, I just throw my crap in the bag and hope it zips. I don’t understand myself. Am I the only person who does that?
Want to tell me something random? I’d love to hear it. Especially if it’s how you hate Frozen too, so I can start feeling like less of a jerk about it.