A couple of weeks ago Hailey at Cute Like Me was sweet enough to pass on the Liebster Blog Award to me. My very first blog award! Thanks Hailey – you totally made my day.
When you’re given the award, you’re tasked with passing the love on to 5 other up-and-coming bloggers who you think are worthy of the recognition. So that’s exciting but also excruciating because, who do I pick?
Ultimately I narrowed down my list to these five (but don’t worry, if you’re not on the list, I still love you so much and think we should eat chocolate and giggle together):
- Sara Bell at The Traveling PhoBlogWriPher. It’s really really really hard not to like someone who lives in a motor home and who’s ultimate goal to travel around the country in it, just being free. Read her blog and try not to like her. I dare you.
- Halina at Moments of a Libra. She’s a super sweet blogger (and awesome photographer) living in Norway. She’ll make you want to get your camera and a plane ticket to Europe.
- Janette the Jongleur. She makes me laugh and stuff.
- Miranda at Aimless Translation. She’s really honest and I think if we lived closer I’d force her to hang out with me all the time and feed her cupcakes. For now I’ll just have to settle for stalking her blog.
- Simply, Valorie. We “met” when we got paired up in a blogger swap, and I’m so glad we did! She has a lovely blog and has lived in China which automatically makes her cooler than me.
Okay ladies, now it’s your turn! Scour the internets for 5 of your favorite up-and-coming blogs and present them with the Liebster. It’ll make you feel good and stuff.