I’m linking up today with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday.
1. The highlight of my week was something I can’t tell you about. I don’t want to ruin the surprise. Plus, I like to keep you guessing.
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be hand-me-down chic. No really, I don’t know. Interior design isn’t my thing. I spend too much of my time trying to keep cat fur off everything to worry about style.
3. My first vehicle was a Buick Regal. I don’t know the year. I do know that every time I drove over railroad tracks the radio would short out. Then when I went over tracks again, it’d come back on. That was a fun feature.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is my phone. And it’s all because of Pandora. If not for streaming music, I’d have nothing to chair dance to at my desk during the day. How tragic, right?
5. My favorite way to waste time is reading entertainment gossip. I’m not proud of this. But I really like to know when celebrities get knocked up. Or divorced. Or arrested. Or have a really big lunch.
6. Right now I could really go for a bagel with cream cheese. Trish is so hungry.
7. This weekend I will be doing nothing significant. Except going to mall for a free pretzel. I’m not going to miss Free Pretzel Day. No sir.