When I first started blogging I learned pretty quickly how lonely it can be. It’s kind of like starting a new school. You’re the new kid in town. You don’t know anyone. You have no one to talk to.
Then I found SITS Girls. It’s a community of women bloggers who are quick to offer up support and advice to other bloggers, no matter if you’ve been at it to 10 minutes or 10 years. I cannot say enough positive things about the group. If you’re not a part of the community, go now and get started! You won’t regret it.
One of the most exciting parts about being a SITS Girl is waiting for your SITS Day to arrive. It’s when you become the star of the day with a featured post over at their website. And today, it’s my day!
If you’re visiting here for the first time, welcome!
I have myself convinced that everyone who reads my blog has a special stalker file with my name on it. And every time I reveal something about myself, they file it away for some future use. It’s okay, I’m not conceited. Just sort of delusional.
Anyway, once in a while I like to help everyone fill up their stalker files by revealing tidbits about myself. So here are a few fun facts about me:
1. I didn’t have a boyfriend until I was in my 20’s. He dumped me in an e-mail. He was not worth the wait.
2. I seriously considered becoming a nun. But I’m not even Catholic.
3. I’m 16 weeks pregnant. I have no idea what’s gas and what’s actually the baby moving. I just assume it’s always the baby.
4. I’m only ticklish in one place. I’m not telling you where it is.
5. I’ve had stitches in my tongue. Apparently you’re not supposed to try to bite those things off.
Thanks again for stopping by! If you come back again I promise not to show you my tongue scar.