I feel like I have nothing but random rambling these days, so it’s quite appropriate that I’m linking up with Lin for Ten on Tuesday. Because all I have to do is tell you 10 random things and hope you like it. Or at the very least you hope you won’t think I’ve lost my mind.
1. I’d stab someone in the throat right now for a glass of wine, or a beer, or maybe just a shot of Nyquil. I don’t care. Someone just get this fetus out of me so I can have a drink. Please.
2. I hate craigslist. But I always forget how much I hate it until I try to use it again and realize how I’d rather just throw my stuff in the trash than try to sell it to the idiots who troll there. Maybe it’s a regional thing, but mental midgets abound on our craigslist. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
3. Last night I made dinner (miracle number 1) and then I cleaned up all the dishes afterward (miracle number 2). I don’t want to alarm anyone, but I think I might do it again tonight.
4. I finally found a pair of maternity jeans that fit me in all the critical areas. Also, hell yeah, maternity pants. Why don’t we just get to wear these suckers our whole lives?
5. I had a dream last night that I was getting married. Well, I thought I was getting married. Apparently it was someone else’s wedding but they felt bad for me, so they pretended I was the bride. They let me know when I showed up to take the wedding pictures. Dream or not, that’s just not nice.
6. We have a new customer at work. Everyone there has a thick Indian accent. The last guy who called, I’m not sure, but I think I might have accepted his marriage proposal. We’ll have to wait that out and see what happens.
7. I’ve refrained (mostly) from complaining publicly about NBC’s coverage of the Olympics. But they actually had the audacity to run segments about James Bond and WWII (among others) during prime time when they could have been showing events? If I want to learn about Hitler, I’ll turn on the History Channel. Also, starting gymnastics at 10pm? How dare you.
8. I pee all the time. I might be peeing right now. I just might be.
9. We had a yard sale on Saturday. Certain parts of the house still look like an episode of Hoarders waiting to happen. And no, you can’t go in the garage. I mean, you seriously can’t. There ain’t nowhere to walk in there.
10. We’re going to finally register for baby stuff on Saturday. I told Ryan he could register for anything he wanted. Then I heard him mumble something about a baby Darth Vader helmet. Jesus, give me strength.