I got another blog award! This time Abby from A Dab of Abby was kind enough to pass on The Versatile Blogger award to me. Actually, she passed it on to me ages ago. I’m just that behind in life. I’m surprised I don’t still crimp my hair.
When you accept the award you agree to write 7 things about yourself and then pass the award on to 15 other incredible bloggers.
So let’s get started!
Here are 7 things about me for your stalker file:
- Sometimes I dip powdered donuts in orange juice then eat them. It’s not even a pregnancy thing. I try to do this when no one is looking
- Sometimes I wish for armageddon just so there wouldn’t be so much traffic
- I do not know how to play a musical instrument. I was in band once too. I “played” the flute. But really I just pretend to play the flute. I was even in a concert where I pretended I was playing. I’m not at all kidding
- I hate it when bottles of lotion get low, so I open a new one. But I feel bad about throwing the old one away so I keep it. I have so many almost empty bottles of lotion
- I often prefer gloomy days to sunny ones
- My initials are T.N.A. Thanks Mom and Dad. Thank you so much
- I’ve had stitches in my tongue. Rocking horse – 1 Trish – 0
Now, onto who I’m passing the Versatile Blogger Award along to:
- Sarah Rooftops
- Jenn @ Life with the Lieutenant
- Linny’s Vault
- Sadie Dear
- A Peek at Karen’s World
- Krystal’s Kitsch
- Big Mario Life
- Cami @ First Day of My Life
- Katherine @ Irish Italian Blessings
- Ashley @ Introverted Mama
- Kim @ Mo’Betta
- Vanessa @ Little Gray Pixel
- Meghan @ Shine On
- Miranda @ Aimless Translation
- Sam @ Steady as We Go
I know, that’s a lot of awesome ladies! I hope you get a chance to visit them. They truly are 15 of my favorites.