I got another blog award. Seriously you guys, where’s my ball gown and tiara? I want to bask in this for as long as possible.
No seriously, I know these blog awards are a little silly sometimes, but I can’t help but be honored when someone passes one along to me. It makes all my cake-fueled ramblings seem worth it.
So this time I have been given the great honor of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award from Miranda at Aimless Translation. Go check her out. We’ve taken our relationship to the next level recently by becoming real-life Facebook friends. I know…it’s getting serious.
When you accept the award, here are the rules you agree to:
- Include the award logo in your post, or somewhere else on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers for the award and let them know!
Okay, here are 7 more super-interesting facts about me for your stalker file:
- I have to eat Skittles in pairs. Red and orange are particularly tasty together.
- I have a degree in psychology that I’ll probably never use. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
- One of the reasons I knew Ryan was perfect for me is his love for country music. Finally I could blast my favorite music without eye-rolls. Okay, me might actually still roll his eyes at me. But in a loving kind of way.
- I forgot my mom’s birthday one year. Actually, we all forgot it. I don’t think I’ve even come close to making it up to her.
- I don’t mind when people spell my name wrong, but wish people would stop calling me Teresa. Not even close, people.
- I check behind the shower curtain for zombies, not knife-wielding psychopaths. I don’t know why a zombie would hide in the shower, but I don’t want to take any chances.
- I went to a private Christian college for my freshman year. I transferred somewhere much more sinful the next year. It also had better cafeteria food.
Now I get to nominate some of you! (I may have already nominated some of these bloggers for other awards…we can either blame it on pregnancy brain or the fact I just love them extra)