What the heck guys? It’s Wednesday already. And my weekly review is late. Oops. Let me delay the fun no longer.
Stuff I wrote
- Blogger Q&A – I tried combating some wicked blogger’s block by letting my ego fly and just answering questions about myself. It seemed to work.
- The Curse of Self Doubt – I got a little serious and confessed some of my struggles with self-doubt. And you guys were so sweet to me about it. I’ve got some awesome buddies.
Stuff I watched
- Parental Guidance – It was a little slapstick, which isn’t exactly my thing, but it wasn’t bad.
- Saving Private Ryan – Can you believe I’d never watched it before? It was incredibly well-made, but **SPOILER ALERT*** pretty much everyone dies. Bodies everywhere. I had to go hide in my room with a bag of candy and my feelings for a while afterward.
Stuff I did
- Ryan bought me the Insanity workout (don’t worry, I wanted it, so he’s not in trouble for insinuating I’m grotesquely out of shape) so I was obligated to start doing that whole thing. You guys. I started the first DVD and I was all “Okay, maybe I can keep up with this!” and then the dude screaming at me from the TV was all like “Okay, good warm up!” That was just the warm up. So I’ve spent an hour every day for the past week in the basement, listening to a symphony of my own sobbing and fat flapping around. I will totally be the most fit person in the institution.
- It warmed up enough to go outside without dying, so we let the child have some fun in the snow. He mostly sat in it and looked at us like we were idiots. Typical. We did get a few smiles out of him though. He knows he has a daily quota to fill.
- After finishing up with the sob/fat flapping fest in the basement on Saturday I came upstairs to excitedly proclaim we’d be going to buy some new shoes. If I was going to be spending that much time jumping my mass around down there, I was going to do it in better shoes, by golly! Three stores later and I still didn’t find any shoes. I did manage to come home with a giant container of Chinese food though. I found it to be an acceptable runner up.
So, how was your week?