Before I set you loose on my blog, I figured I better introduce myself. I’m a 30-something single mom to a crazy toddler. When I’m not chasing him around or trying to convince him we don’t need to watch How To Train Your Dragon for the 10th time today, I’m working as a VA and building a photography business.
I’m really tired all the time.
I hope you’ll stick around for a while. Here are a few of my most popular posts to get you started:
- Peanut Butter Cup and Oreo Dirty Cake – A sinfully delicious dessert I created because I never want to fit into my jeans ever again.
- Painted Mason Jar Makeup Brush Holder – A super easy (seriously, if I can do it, anyone can) mason jar project.
- Afternoon With a Gnome – Pictures I took of a gnome. I swear, I have a life. Sometimes.
- How to Stay Motivated When You’re a Work-At-Home Mom – Just a few tidbits of advice for all my work-at-home moms (or dads!) out there. This gig can be tough.
- Parmesan Pull Apart Garlic Bread – If you love carbs and garlic, this one’s for you!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Want to keep up with all my cake-fueled ramblings? You can subscribe to my newsletter or find me at one of these places: